Invite to Artists
HOUSE OF TRAVEL Rotary ARTarama 2020
St Andrew’s College, Normans Road Christchurch
9th to 11th October
‘Best in Show’ Prize $1,000
Two Distinction Prizes of $500 each
Saturday 10th October 2020 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Sunday 11th October 2020 10.00 am to 2:00 pm
Gala Opening: (entry by ticket only)
6:00 pm Friday 9th October 2020
7:30 pm prize giving and auction
28th September 2020
Delivery and Hanging Date
9th October 2020
11th October 2020
ARTarama 2020 Entry Form
Entry form for the House of Travel Rotary ARTarama 2020 is now available.
Entries Close 28th September 2020
Entries will be limited to 100 panels, allocated in order of receipt.
Each panel is 1200mm wide x 1950mm high, stands vertically and is a commercial display panel covered in black cloth.
Artist may submit as many entries that will neatly fit the panel.
Artist may purchase multiple panels.
- Entry Fee – $70 per Panel
- Commission on Sales to Rotary Charitable Trust – 25%.
- Artists registered for GST pay the GST to the IRD and must include GST in selling price
- Maximum size (including framing) is limited to the panel space purchased.
- All work must be on stretched canvas, linen or watercolour paper and be strung ready to hang.
- Artists are asked to hang their own work.
- If Artarama is cancelled due to Government Covid19 Restrictions, entry fees will be refunded.
ARTarama Artist Liaison
Telephone: 03 359 0000 or 0274 328 464